DELIVERY TIMES AND COSTS
- Express Post: - Express orders placed before 12pm AEST will leave our warehouse on the same day. Express orders placed after 12pm will be processed the following business day. Express post delivery times will then apply once your order leaves the warehouse.
- Standard Shipping: - All standard orders will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 1 to 4 business days. Standard Australia Post parcel delivery times will then apply once your parcel leaves the warehouse.
To estimate delivery time for either Express or Standard post, visit the Australia Post delivery estimate website and enter the postcode 2131 in the ‘From’ field and your own postcode in the ‘To’ field. Remember to also consider the processing time for dispatching your order when working out when to expect your parcel!
- Standard Shipping: - All New Zealand orders will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 1 to 4 business days. Delivery to New Zealand takes between 1-4 working days, depending on region.
REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Shipping: - All international orders will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 1 to 4 business days. Delivery to countries outside Australia takes between 9-26 working days, depending on region.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Within four business days of placing your order, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number that can be used to check your parcel’s progress. To track your parcel and get an estimated delivery time, just follow the link in the tracking email.
Alternatively, once you receive your tracking number you can enter it on the Australia Post tracking website
- Next business day delivery to roadside addresses and offshore islands within these zones is not guaranteed. For any updates to expected delivery times, please refer to the Australia Post website.
- You will need to sign for your order when it arrives. If you are not available to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave a note with instructions for pick up from a designated post office.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Please note that international orders (including to New Zealand) cannot be delivered to Post Office boxes.
- If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- Customs and import charges for international orders: Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are imposed by the destination country and we are not able to control or estimate any applicable fees or charges. Customs and import fees are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
Problems with your order?
We want you have the best online shopping experience, so if you have any problems with your order, please call us on 02 8054 2575 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org